[amibroker] Re: AFL Code help Please :-)

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Tim,
Yes I
have all the group messages emailed to me. Yahoo strips attachments from the web
site but email delivery passes them just fine. Check "Edit Membership" to change
your setting.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I am
not sure what is going on.. I have never experienced this and in fact it works
fine on my system. Maybe TJ could find something but it is not a normal AB
thing.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
The
plot c was simply to plot the price in the custom indicator I sent you. Nothing
other than that. Did you post the entire code you are using in the commentary?
if not feel free to send it to me offline and I will have a
look..

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: eagle64rock
[mailto:eagle64rock@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 2:37
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
Guru Chart: Why different plots of buy/sell
arrows?Jayson,**Background colour
changeTried but not do anything.**Picture:Point taken - yes put
in email but how?The reply button on web page gives form with no way to
do.Wait... I'm missing something here aren't I?Are you saying that you
use your email client to post to forum? and if so that's my problem... I'll
have to poke around to learn how.**Missing green up arrows:The
following is basically what you and Stephane showed
me://====================Buy = Cross( Close, BBandTop(Close,40,1.2)
);Sell = Cross( BBandBot(Close,40,1.2), Close
);Plot(C,"",1,styleBar);   // (*)
<-------------PlotShapes(IIf(Buy,shapeUpArrow,shapeNone),colorGreen,0,L,-20);PlotShapes(IIf(Sell,shapeDownArrow,shapeNone),colorRed,0,H,-20);//====================IF
line (*) is in ALL bars plotted.IF line (*) is commented out ALL bars with
(C > O) are not plotted - and this behaviour is what I (at first) only
noticed in relation to the green up arrows with no bar.Hummm, must be a
behaviour of Ami.All bars where (O > C) are plotted all the
time.So... what does the Plot(C,... have to do with this?Thanks
JaysonTim--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson"
<jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:> Tim,> posting the picture is fine
but simply placing in in the email saves us from> having to go hunt
it down.> > You are missing bars in the top picture. have you
perhaps added code that> changes the color of the bars?? try going to
preferences then colors and> change your back ground to black... do
the bars redraw?> > > Regards,> Jayson>
-----Original Message-----> From: eagle64rock
[mailto:eagle64rock@xxxx]> Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 12:30
PM> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [amibroker] Re: Guru
Chart: Why different plots of buy/sell arrows?> > >
Jayson, Stephane> > Many thanks your time. I tried both of your
code snippets.> > Yes, they both do plots in another indicator
window (actually, that's> another question - how plot onto the main
window?)> > I tried to rephrase my explanation/question and got
fried brain :)> So I cobbled together snapshot and posted in files
section.> <A
href="">http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/kL5hQEOMiTHircyUI87R6XTbapOZEK_dEtA9RNSAx>
m_7->
5QssHRL6rOnbmsX96PyrYMXVT_feFrny9ODx8z51pNJsW39Wd47Rg/buySellArrows_1.>
jpg> > I had to copy ABOVE LINK TEXT and in Notepad get rid of
surplus line> ends and then copy and paste into browser address bar...
Ugg must be> better way???> Please tell me - I'm totally at sea
here - have I 'sinned' for> putting file up??? ( is only that pic worth
1000 words etc )> Please 'put me right' regards this - I'll delete anyway
after get a> reply - just not know how else to transmit what having
problem with.> > What I'd really like to do is plot onto main
chart - maybe not> possible or not needed as other charts come up when
run code from> editor/add indicator.> Ah heck - feel totally lost
here - AB's help is 'there' but feel that> it has 'evolved' and as
such difficult to follow/get a topDown> perspective on the beast.>
Maybe the tutorials would help? or... perhaps 'I' need major topDown>
surgery!!!> > Thanks again people.> Tim> >
> > > Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx> Send
SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx>
Terms of Service.Send BUG REPORTS to
bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to