[amibroker] Re: Layouts -- A very useful feature

I'd like to clarify this somewhat.  The data
"holes" I have seen are rare but do sometimes occur in the 1 minute bar
historical data that I've downloaded. I suppose some omissions are
inevitable.

Also, the IB TWS displays a maximum of 40
quotes per page and up to 24 pages may be created.
<BLOCKQUOTE