  >From:
  <A title=stevehite@xxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">scourt2000
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 5:36
  AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Cannot get new
  InteractiveBrokers plugin to work
  First, let me say that I have been using the unofficial
  IB plugin from Amibroker Professional with no problems
  whatsoever.   I was expecting the official version to work
  flawlessly as well.   However, here is what is
  happening:1. I bring up IB's TWS Workstation.2. I create a new
  database and follow the directions that Tomasz has on his IB plugin setup
  page.3. When I try to connect to the TWS Workstation, I see the
  incoming connect dialog box flash on the screen and then disapper (this is
  how it's supposed to work becase Tomasz said that his plugin will
  autoconnect, aka, no need for me to press Yes to have the TWS
  Workstation accept the incoming connection.4. Next thing that
  happens is I see the red ERR label in the lower righthand portion of my
  Amibroker Pro app.My setup is XP Professional with all of the latest
  patches and TWS Workstation Build 817.3, 2004/02/04 11:00.Is there
  anyway for me to debug what the problem is and send Tomasz the
  information?Thanks,SteveSend BUG
  REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A