Re: [amibroker] Interactive Brokers data plugin released

I've tried a lot of different packages :

TC2000 - Started with this as I'm sure many have. Lousy charting
package once you start looking at the others

Trade Navigator - 100 times better than TC2000, but their more
professional analysis system costs $2500-$3000 forget the exact amount.

Metastock 8 - Used that for all of 1 day before I shipped it back for
a refund. Lousy interface to do things and they haven't updated the
software or their web site in years. Makes you kinda wonder if all
they're doing is slapping some bug fixes, making it look prettier and
saying oh look. Version 9.0 since we haven't updated in a while.

Wealth-Labs - A very nice charting package and offers similar
functionality to AmiBroker. It does offer better controls in terms of
drawing on the charts and stuff. They also have a MonteCarlo
simulator. However, from what I can tell, you can pretty much do
almost everything in AmiBroker that you can in Wealth. AmiBroker seems
to offer better handling of external scripts/com objects ,etc..

Several reasons that I chose AmiBroker over Wealth. The primary one is
that support is fantastic(both email and group support). Price is the
best out there and to me seems underpriced(all the better for us :) ).

To Tomasz - Keep up the great work on a great product and great tech
support! I'm sure everyone else feels the same!