[amibroker] To Dimitris Tsotakis

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Tim,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I am
lost.... Sell arrows are above the price bar red and pointing down. Where are
the green Arrows? I just plotted your code and it worked for me..I guess.. Are
you saying that the arrows are missing or plotted in the wrong
place?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT color=#282828
size=2>
Plot<FONT
size=2>(C<FONT
color=#0000ff>,""<FONT
size=2>,4,<FONT
size=2>64<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff>);
Plot<FONT color=#282828
size=2>(BBandTop<FONT color=#282828
size=2>(Close<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>,40<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>,1.2<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>),"Top"<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>,colorYellow<FONT
face=Arial>,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=2>1<FONT
face=Arial>);
Plot<FONT color=#282828
size=2>(BBandBot<FONT color=#282828
size=2>(Close<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>,40<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>,1.2<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>),"Bott"<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>,colorYellow<FONT
face=Arial>,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=2>1<FONT
face=Arial>);

<FONT face=Arial color=#282828
size=2>plot the custom indicator and see if the crosses line up with what you
are coding in the guru.
<FONT face=Arial color=#282828
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#282828
size=2>More to the point....do you really want to buy when the price is extended
above the top BB?

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: eagle64rock
[mailto:eagle64rock@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 9:35
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Guru
Chart: Why different plots of buy/sell arrows?Hello AB
Dudes/Dudesses!My first go at question asking so please bear/grin/cry
with me, ok?- Build 4.50.11 Feb 24, 2004- QP commodities data-
Main chart is Bar with preferences set with:  BB(40,1.2) and shortTerm
simple MA(40) and EOD timescaleOn guru formula window if I do:Buy =
Cross( Close, BBandTop(Close,40,1.2) );Sell = Cross( BBandBot(Close,40,1.2),
Close );The sell/red arrows are above bar and pointing down.The
buy/green arrows are:  - very rarely under bar  - not
under/over bar, on own  - generally bars missing 'after' these 'in
space' arrows (not just at wkends)  - if View->Line then both
green/red are plotted under/over as expectedPreferences are
basically the install defs - still in learn curve...Any comments as to
why plotted buy/sell arrow descrepencies appreciated!Best
RegardsTim(England)Send BUG REPORTS to
bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
group FAQ at: <A