From: "mickeyamelinckx" <mickeyA@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 9:02 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: some thing about QP plugin

Thanks Jayson for helping me out here !
I know the functions I´m talking about are into QP (I use them into
Excel) The functions used in Excel are;
QP_QuarterEps(TICKER;0)  This can go back about 20 QTRS
QP_QuarterRev(TICKER;0)  This can go back about 20 QTRS

Thing is that QP functions and AB functions do not correctly line up,
an example is historical EPSrank  (=qp_HistEpsRank($B$3;A70) in
Excel) and in AB it is GetExtraData("EPSRank")

I know it is been a while this has been worked. But maybe Tomasz
still remembers something about it.

Thanks

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> Mickey,
> I think you will find that many people here use the plug in which
Tomasz has
> created and updated.... The first thing for you to check is if QP
offers the
> function that you are looking for. If they have the data available
it is
> most likely offered via the plug in.....
>
> Regards,
> Jayson

writeuponstocks.afl
> > by adding lines like these;
> >
> > WriteIf(Buy=1 OR Buy= 0,GetExtraData("briefing"),"");//1
> >
> > WriteIf(Buy=1 OR Buy= 0,"\n"+"QP2 Relative Strength ="+
> >           WriteVal(GetExtraData("QRS")),"");//2
> >
> > WriteIf(Buy=1 OR Buy= 0,"Shares Float = "+
> >           WriteVal(GetExtraData("SharesFloat")),"");//3
> >
> > But them with data not already availabe ?  The two main things I
> > would like to add is EPS data per QTR both back and predictions
and
> > REV data.
> >
> > Many thanks in advance for your help !
> > M.
>

> Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx

>   c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.