Re: [amibroker] Day Trading Broker

Yuki Taga wrote:

>Just a bad tube, or does anyone have any other recommendations?  Am I
>being too picky? Generally, the Mitsubishi come highly recommended.
>And no, I don't want a flat panel, they are not bright enough for my
>old eyes -- yet. Maybe next time.

My Mitsubishi Diamond Plus 70--the next model down their line--shows
none of the problems you mention.  It sounds like you received a bad
tube or control circuitry.  Definitely time for a replacement under
warranty.  I don't believe the saturation at the corners can be adjusted
independently, so if that is an important issue for you the Viewsonic
would be a better choice.  However, the absence of that feature has not
been a problem with mine; saturation remains good enough out to the
corners that any dimming can hardly be seen, even now that your note has
told me to look for it. Working hard to find a complaint, the screen
image is a bit pinched in the lower half and shows some barrel
distortion at the top, but the distortions could result from my own
clumsy adjustments; they are not severe enough to be a problem for
practical use.  In all, this has been a good monitor for several years now.

Best of luck with yours.

Owen Davies

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511