RE: [amibroker] Auto-updating Excel from AmiBroker

Did you set the PositionSize variable?
>From help file:
---
IMPORTANT: to enable more than one symbol to be traded you have to
add PositionSize variable to your formula, so less than 100% of
funds are invested in single security:

PositionSize = -25; // invest 25% of portfolio equity in single trade

or

PositionSize = 5000; // invest $5000 into single trade

There is a quite common way of setting both position size and
maximum number of open positions so equity is spread equally among
trades:

PosQty = 5; // You can define here how many open positions you want
SetOption("MaxOpenPositions", PosQty );
PositionSize = -100/PosQty; // invest 100% of portfolio equity
divided by max. position count
---

JS