[amibroker] Max Open Positions

Gee I guess very few here use the QuotesPlus plugin, this is a real
pitty because I would like to exctend a few things of it. Especially
the REV and EPS going back (read org mail below). I know I read
something about REV data but can´t seem to find and back anymore. I
found some things in the board archieves but this is most about
problems which happened in the past. Maybe I can try a last action to
contact the creator of this plugin. Anyone knows who created the QP
plugin and know if there going to be updated available ?

>The EPS tracks exactly with AB, but the QRS is close but never
>exactly the same??? Any ideas?
I´m not sure what you mean, because I checked a couple of stocks with
QP and did not see any differences !  It is so that because the peaks
swings sometimes in QRS with quick moving stock I added a 10d Avg

> Plot(MA( GetExtraData("QRS"), 10 ),
> "MA QRS",colorTeal,styleLine);

So the RED line is the actual QRS !

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mickeyamelinckx" <mickeyA@xxxx>
wrote:
> I have a question about the QP plugin for AB. Now I know we can get
> QP´s QRS and EPS ranking with historical data into AB (historical
EPS
> rank can not be charted in QP itself).  With also a possibility to
> view most fundamental data into the Interpretation window.
> Here is the code I use in AB;
>
> //QP QRS & EPS rank charting
> Plot(GetExtraData("QRS"),"QRS",colorRed,styleLine);
> Plot(MA( GetExtraData("QRS"), 10 ),
> "MA QRS",colorTeal,styleLine);
> Plot(GetExtraData
> ("EPSRank"), "EPSRank",colorLightBlue,styleHistogram);
>
> PlotGrid( 80, colorRed );
> PlotGrid( 20, colorRed );
>
> //QP fundamental data call plotted into the Interpretation window
> #include "C:\\adjust to your
> dir\amibroker\afl\include\writeuponstock.afl";
> But what about other data which is still not included into
> Interpretation window ?  And is it possible to scan on the criteria
> which is displayed in the interpretation window ? (I assume by
> reading writeuponstocks.afl I could scan all criteria in this file
> just by using "GetExtraData("SharesFloat")")
>  I read a post somewhere of someone using REV data, looking in
Excel