[amibroker] if statement

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>John,
Just
click the name at the far RT of the field, as you would in any windows folder
file then edit the name. You may need to maneuver the mouse a bit to get it to
take but soon the cursor will blink and you can simply back over the name and
retype a new one....

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: john gibb
[mailto:jgibb1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2004 2:55
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Workspace tree supports in-place editing was:: AmiBroker 4.53.0 BETA
releasedHi,I have a feeling I will feel really
brainless when someone answers this, butI can't
get:    "...Workspace tree supports in-place editing of
market, group, sector,industry and watch list names. Single click on
category name and just enterthe name..."to work to, say, change the
name of one of my Watchlists in the Workspace |Symbols tree in
4.53.0.Can some one give me exact key/mouse
strokes?thanks-johnSend BUG
REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
group FAQ at: <A