[amibroker] Re: Quotes Editor in AB

Friends,

Are there any others that are interested in AmiBroker Users Group in
Silicon Valley ?

A while back (maybe more than a year ago) I has inquired about
this ...  I guess the number of users is bay-area must have increased
since then ... Wondering if there are any other users now in bay-area
who are interested ...

Regards,
- Salil V Gangal

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Salil V Gangal"

<hrasmussen@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> > > I am looking for others who might be interested in forming a
Fast