RE: [amibroker] Re: Looping stuff driving me nuts, please help...

Herman,

Preferences should be set to "LOCAL DATABASE".

Plugins have to be selected in File->Database Settings (on
PER-DATABASE basis).

And you should select plugins ONCE at the database creation
time. Then you will have no problems.

To switch database use File->Open database. Do NOT change
the plugin selected.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr