Re: [amibroker] Re: IB/AB data

Chris,

Sure they have multiple indicators.

I was curious after reading Yuki's post. My backtests encompass a
period from 1990 to present and Yuki reported results from 1998 to
present.

So I re-ran my backtests from 1998 to present and got a tremendous
boost in all performance metrics. I've mentioned this curiosity in the
past and have not figured out the cause... but I still work on it.

In my cases, I think that the single biggest factor in building a
solid foundation to mech trading systems is the refinement of the
PositionScore metric. This has really been the area of focus that has
yielded the most notable performance improvements.

Dennis

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511