Re: [amibroker] Re: Anyone have a positive Sharpe Ratio for system?

Thanks for the response... Going from your reply, I have two follow-up
questions:

1 - Do higher Sharpe Ratio systems *on average* have lower (a) max single
trade loss and (b) system draw downs?
2 - As for "combination of indicators", is this as simple as "Buy =
BuyIndicator1 and BuyIndicator2 ..."

I've just order "Design, Testing, and Optimization of Trading Systems", is
this book helpful with #2 in particular?

Chris