Re: [amibroker] IB/AB data

Good Tomasz,

Don't waste your time looking for my email. As long as you plan to add
the feature, this particular problem will be solved.

BTW, seems like there used to be a link on your Amibroker.com site
where all of the planned enhancements were documented along with
projected implementation dates. I could not find that information when
I looked for it last night to see if this feature was planned.

Do you still have the enhancement list documented for the public?

Regards,

Dennis