RE: [amibroker] Formula help please

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>I don't recall that - Having one of those days
today.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>One thing that I've been doing is putting my live trading
system on a second computer where I run the formula in AB via
automation. The program then exports the results from AB to a shared
file with my main computer and on the main computer I have a small app the reads
that file and puts up a very small window that's "always on top" that keeps me
aprised of what's going on signal wise. It has some safeguards built in as well
- no file update in so many mins and changes color to alert me that something
needs attention.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>I found the above technique necessary in order to do
automation development on my main system.  If I were to try to run both on
the same computer I couldn't since any prog I ran with autmation would grab the
wrong instance and screw it up.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Just some FYI info for you.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>d