RE: [amibroker] Does your eSignal data match your QP2 data???

Hi,

Everyone I havent been trading for atleast 12 mth the property boom
in Australia has had all my capital.. no it over and I have made a
kill ( dont mean to crow ) its back to the markets, I thougt I would
drop in and say hi .. AB as contuniued to grow lot of reading for me
some great new features portfolio back test etc.
Well do TJ for the great work.

David Holzgrefe