[amibroker] Re: JScript equivalent of 'push' of PERL.

I don't know how you wanted to enhance your EOD
data.

For what its worth,I accidentally found a way to get a lot
more buy possibilities.  I can run an exploration on MSO EOD data
($149.95/year, and a free trial is available) <FONT
size=3>in my desktop, and then I run the exact same exploration  on
TC2k EOD in my notebook.

The bulk of the Buy Candidates
 that they find are the same, but they each also find Buy candidates
that the other failed to find.

I have checked both databases, and
have found that usually both databases  do have  the symbols
that they missed.  I have no idea why this happens, but it is nice to
have a larger number of buy possibilities.  Ron D

<A
href="">http://www.msodata.com/
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr