Re: [amibroker] Does your eSignal data match your QP2 data???

Sounds
like what i am trying to do....seeking EOD enhancement by way of RT data. It has
to work, I won't give up as easy as that !
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>herman

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: dingo
  [mailto:dingo@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 2:06
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
  Does your eSignal data match your QP2 data???Importance:
  High
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>I was trying to use eSignal to see if I could have a RT
  provider and do EOD trading with it and experiment with intraday stuff.. It
  got to be a mess as stated so I dropped it and continue to use TC2k for EOD
  trading.
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>d
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>

  From: Herman van den
  Bergen [mailto:psytek@xxxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 2:00
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
  Does your eSignal data match your QP2 data???

    D,
    You mean you don't use RT or EOD anymore or you found another data provider?
    Or did you give up on trading?  ;-)

      [mailto:dingo@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 12:25
      PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE:
      [amibroker] Does your eSignal data match your QP2
      data???Importance: High
      <FONT face=Arial
      color=#0000ff size=2>Not sure this will help but I tried a similar thing
      several months ago and found big errors in the data supplied by
      eSig.  One such error was a gap in the data several months
      back for IBM of all things. I couldn't believe that it hadn't
      been corrected.  I started finding a lot of other things and got
      frustrated and gave up.
      <FONT face=Arial
      color=#0000ff size=2>
      <FONT face=Arial