[amibroker] I have a problem with Export .csv and Import Wizard

Dear Dimitris et all:
I noted with interest you post last week "A profitable indicator" and
went ahead and tried to implement it. Step 1 was no problem as it did
set up the composites as I pasted it in AA and ran as a scan.  Then I
pasted Step 2 in IB but nothing was plotted.  Ditto step 3 etc. Is
anyone else having problems like this??  Perhaps if one could see the
Figures 1,2,& 3 would be of help.  How does one access?  In step 3  to
see the individual profits per stock one would have to cycle through
all 100 stocks.  Would it be possible for you to develop an
Exploration that would show stocks and be able to sort by % profit? It
would appear that this is great program but I'm having trouble using
it.  Can some one show me the way.  Thanks

Dick H.