[amibroker] Re: Volume Data Field

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Richard,
Kind
of, sort of... I wish there was a way to show some history so we could see a
trend. Something like bid price * bid volume, and ask price*ask Vol then plot
both or the sum or a moving average of the sum to see which side the power is
on. In current form we can see only the last value and on a liquid stock like
CSCO it simply changes too fast to be of much value (to me). I have traded email
with Tomasz several times and apparently offering a history is more challenging
than  I had hoped.....

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Richard Harper
[mailto:rdharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2004 5:29
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
Level II
Jayson.

It would appear that those who've paid for LII
service could get most of the data within Amibroker with this function.  I
think the only thing missing is the market maker id.   As you probably
know, the value of LII is in the trickest kind of day-trading... scalping.
Large positions, in and out quickly.

Thanks,
Richard
<BLOCKQUOTE