[amibroker] coding a particular day

Stephane,
The pre-4.52.0 problem *IS* corrected now.
If XXX has some holes in a row, then the 4.52.0 Plot(Foreign
("XXX","C",0),"XXX",1,1); is {EMPTY} for these bars.[correct]
The peculiar behavior  {EMPTY},CLOSE, {EMPTY},CLOSE, {EMPTY}...
belongs to the past.
The rest is a matter of definition.
Tomasz, according to his last response on the subject, accepts two
different definitions for the average of a WL[different definitions
give different results...].
AddToComposite() method, as you know, will not count XXX for its
missing bars.The CategoryGetSymbols() method fills the holes with the
last existing value and will give different result.
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Stephane Carrasset"
<s.carrasset@xxxx> wrote:

> >>fixed problem with fixup=0 and handling multiple data holes in a
row

> Dear Tomasz,
>
> I am sorry, but it seems that the problem that Dimitri describes
with data holes is not fixed...
> the function CountTickersInWatchList( Listnum ) does not match the
addto composite count.

> stephane
> //Count tickers in watchlist function
>
> //For Indicator Builder
>
> WatchlistNumber=3 ;//enter watchlist number
>
> function CountTickersInWatchList( Listnum )
>
> {
>
> // retrive comma-separated list of symbols in watch list
>
> list = GetCategorySymbols( categoryWatchlist, listnum );
>
> Counter=0; // INITIALIZE COUNTER
>
> for( i = 0; ( sym = StrExtract( list, i ) ) != ""; i++ )
>
> {
>
> // TO COUNT BAR BY BAR YOU HAVE TO USE ARRAYS NOT SCALAR AND USE
FOREIGN TO FIND OUT HOLES