[amibroker] Re: Projection Oscillator

mickeyamelinckx,

Right !  Post by "d" does sound like 'Flame'.

I was inquiring if someone has code to share for automating making
CSVs out of Excel, so that they can be imported into AmiBroker.  It
was amusing to suddenly see D's comment (I'd be more inclined to help
you if you were to return some of the kindnesses shown you).

Anyways ... most likely I'll get at how to automate making of CSVs,
with out without any inclination from "d".

Regards,
- Salil V Gangal

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mickeyamelinckx" <mickeyA@xxxx>
wrote:
> "Friend",
> gee it really amazes me that some people´s mentality can be shown
so
> clear even on boards. And it comes clear in what state of mind SOME
> people are thinking on the net. I thought especially this group
with
> great people like Herman and many others had a far higher level of
> education and age then this post.  Sorry but this blows me away and
> had to say something about it and hope I´m not starting a comotion
on
> this one, so I will not react to any possible comments on this.
>
> Sorry this is not personal because you are probably not to blame
> personally !
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxxx> wrote:
> > "Friend",
> >
> > I suggest you buy "Excel For Dummies". It has a lot of good
> examples of what
> > you're trying to do vis-a-vis the spreasheet.
> >
> > Why not post some of the stuff you've written for commentary
> automation? I
> > for one would like to see it. I'd be more inclined to help you if
> you were
> > to return some of the kindnesses shown you.

> >   _____

automation ?

> > Say I have Dates running across (Column B, C, D, E , F ... ) and
> > have Tickers running down (Row 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ...) At the cross of
> Col-
> > n-Row I have 'price' value for the ticker.  Any code to automate
> the
> > extracting of data from such a spread-sheet and making .CSVs out
of
> > them ?
> >
> > A 'data plug-in' that allows one to define the rage from Excel SS
> > be used as data range for importing 'live' into AmiBroker will be
> > nice to have ...
> >
> > Regards,
> > - Salil V Gangal
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Salil V Gangal"
> > <salil_gangal@xxxx> wrote:
> > > Graham,
> > >
> > > Nice to know. So as I wrote below >>>and is willing to post the
> > code ?
> > > <<< ... So will pls post the code ?
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > - Salil V Gangal
> > >

> > > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx>
> > functions

Automation

Spread-
> > > sheet

> import
> > > into

> > can
> > > do
AmiBroker

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cgrul3p/M=276465.4309739.5546025.1261774/D=
> egroup

web/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1079368240/A=1854145/R=2/id=noscript/SIG=11r3i
> km62/*
> > http://autos.yahoo.com?refsrc=onnetwork/ads/Q4/lrec/stock>
> >
> > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
> M=276465.4309739.5546025.1261774/D=egroupweb
> > /S=:HM/A=1854145/rand=652834037>
> >

> >   _____
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

> > *	To visit your group on the web, go to:
> >

> > *	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
subject=Unsubscribe>