RE: [amibroker] CSI vs QP: the good, the bad, the ugly

LOL, in your case you need to start with a dictionary because you
don't even know the difference between the word objective and
subjective.  Good luck in lala land.

http://dictionary.reference.com/

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Franco Gornati <francogornati@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511