RE: [amibroker] Accessing InteractiveBroker RT data from EOD Amibroker

DT, I'd say it's all in how you apply probability and statistics and
would be careful not to paint it with too broad a brush.  Just like
technical analysis.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
wrote:
> quant,
> There is a real statistical model at
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/60194
> or
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/60197
> You will easily recognize that 99% [or even 100%] profitability
does
> not always imply maximum average profit.
> The optimal % of profitable stocks in the N100 market is an
> interesting [and absolutely realistic] subject for discussion.
> Because the question is always simple : What is the best time to
Sell
> [after a sucessful BUY]
> Probability academic theories will crash [a bit], this is the tough
> MARKET, this is not the [pale] university classroom and
> it is for adults only !!
> If you understand this simple truth [and you should understand with
> so many years of trading experience...], you should probably be
less
> aggressive in the name of the statistics/probability theories.
> They simply crash on the N100 floor, the scientists are not the
> winners of this game and I am sure you understand.
> You know that I appreciate your contributions here, the same for
> Herman, please, we may all avoid personal attacks.
> We would learn more if we present clear arguments, codes[if
possible]
> and let the readers judge, they [always] know better.
> Dimitris Tsokakis
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "quanttrader714"
> <quanttrader714@xxxx> wrote:
> > I thought you wanted to move on.