[amibroker] Re: Comments on Van Tharp courses please

Hi Joe,

I am going to say one thing here, and I'm only going to say it once.
Make of it what you wish:

This has been an incredible board.  I hope it will remain so.  One of
the things that ruins these kinds of boards over time, however, is
public criticism.  This is not so much criticism of ideas, but
personal criticisms.  If they are made in public, they tend to start
conflagrations, and they are not helpful.

For the record, I believe there were some comments made on this board
overnight that were less charitable than they could have been.  But I
urge anyone who has a problem with these kinds of comments to contact
the individual poster directly, rather than to post public criticism
on this board.  I can assure you that public criticism is not
received well by *anyone*, and that private criticism is much more
tolerable.

We all have "bad days", and few of us like to be reminded of them or
chastised for them in public.

That's all I'll say on this issue.

Yuki