[amibroker] Re: Comments on Van Tharp courses please

Running Windows 2000 - always having something
strange happening...

When I open Windows Explorer, I get 2 full copies
of the entire files structure, such as shown in attached Excel
file.

If anyone has any idea how to correct this, I'd
appreciate hearing from you. (This does not happen all the time, but I've seen
it often enough)

Thanks

Ara