[amibroker] ESignal Parabolic

Good day,

still learning the ropes of AB. Here are 2 simple BUY conditions I
would like to test on a portfolio:
BUY, if

1. Close is the highest in 10 days  and
2. Close is 3% higher than yesterday's Close

Exit at the Close after 5 days.

This is what I tried:
------------------------------------
Close10 = HHV ( Close,10);  //defining a variable here

Cond1 = C > (1.03 * Ref(Close,-1));  // this is the first condition
Cond2 = C > Close10;                 // this is the 2nd condition

Buy = (Cond1 AND Cond2);

For EXIT (or SELL) I have defined an EXIT after 5 days under
SETTINGS, STOPS and put down 5 BARS.
Obviously there is something wrong. I get an error message:
"Define BUY / SELL".

Thanks for helping a greenhorn.

Werner