[amibroker] Indicator and Price in same window

Thanks
D and Graham,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
the
way i understand D's method it that would be too much typing, i would like to
enter the ten parameters in about a minute or so. And Graham's method requires a
set of predefined parameters. The problem has to do with modifying stops
and limits on the fly while working with RT data. <SPAN
class=375270002-10032004><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
thanks
for the feedback...
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>herman
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: WALEDINGO
  [mailto:dingo@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 8:27
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
  How to input user data into AB-RT
  <SPAN
  class=616011801-10032004>Feed your params in as a csv string via the param()
  but make the string look like:
  <SPAN
  class=616011801-10032004>
  <SPAN
  class=616011801-10032004>ticker1 = new_param1, ticker2 = new_Param2...
  etc.
  <SPAN
  class=616011801-10032004>
  <SPAN
  class=616011801-10032004>Then you can parse the above using the string
  commands to get them down to where you can use if statements to assign the
  params to the correct ticker.
  <SPAN
  class=616011801-10032004>
  <SPAN