class=616011801-10032004>

  From: Herman van den Bergen
  [mailto:psytek@xxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 8:03
  PMTo: AmiBrokerSubject: [amibroker] How to input user
  data into AB-RT

  I sure could use
  some help with this one :-)
  <SPAN
  class=484135100-10032004>
  Assume I
  am trading a portfolio of ten out of 100 stocks, and I need, during the
  day, to enter custom parameters for the ten stocks traded, not for the other
  90. I could use ten Param() variables to enter the ten parameters, however the
  ten stocks change each day, so it seems the only way is to use 100 Param()s...
  right? Of course this is impractical because I would have to scroll through
  all 100 Param variables to find the stock i need. I need to enter/change
  these parameters quickly in response to changing RT data.
  <SPAN
  class=484135100-10032004>
  I tried iffing out
  Param() buy=t that doesn't work. I tried dynamically changing the Name
  string to force the used stocks to the top in the window but that doesn't work
  either. I
  thought of entering ten comma separated parameters in a single Param() window
  and separate those in code....but this makes it difficult to change a single
  variable.
  <SPAN
  class=484135100-10032004>
  Any ideas