RE: [amibroker] Re: Comments on Van Tharp courses please

I ran
the code with the Equity(1) placed right after the applystop but that did not
effect it.  The test code is at the bottom of the e-mail.  I even have
the entry delay set to 1 but that only stops me from re-entering the same
ticker.  Any other ideas would be appreciated.

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: dingo
  [mailto:dingo@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: March 9, 2004 19:26To:
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker] Applystop
  problem
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>Try putting Equity(1); right below your
  applystop.
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial