[amibroker] Re: Please help! Problem with chart...

Ed, thanks so much, it works, though this is at first a piece of
inscrutable code for me. A closer look though reveals the mechanics.

Tell me if you will, you wouldn't happen to know some concise
document (possibly on the net) that reveals how to write these
codes? (I'm not a programmer, is this C++, Pascal, other?)

I considered purchasing some programming manual but will probably
get much more information than in need for use in AB. Any
suggestions?

Thanks again,

Treliff