[amibroker] Re: MACD Histogram

Hello,

Has anyone used Kevin's Trading with Generals 2003
and his recent release Sequence Trading ? Appreciate some feed back as to how
useful of these courses in real life trading in stocks, futures, currencies.
I've purchased one of the courses offered by another "famous trader" and found
that the strategy is not practical in real life trading because the number of
occurence of the signal just too low (less than 10 signals per symbol when
backtest with more than 10 years of data of 2000 stocks) and further the
strategy involve a lot of subjective criteria. Before I made the purchase, I
hope this list which in my opinion has very experience traders can offer me some
advise.

Many thanks
KK