[amibroker] Re: Title of Windows (Enhancement Request)

Tomasz,

Using 'Title' one can customize the title of the Indicator.  However, AFAIKT there
is no way of customizing the title of whole of the window.  The title simply
displays  Symbol/Full-Name ... nothing more.  So an enhancement request to allow
customization of the Title of Window as well.

Look at the picture at URL below ===>

http://www.fundvision.com/wwwboard/messages/45830.shtml

Each window has a custom title.  Something on similar lines will be nice to have.

The same picture makes a case for a 'Group of Windows' as well !  It will be nice
for me to have a 'Group of Windows' that shows me all the 'breadth' I want in single
shot rather than making several seperate windows making them visible selectively.

Regards,
- Salil V Gangal

http://search.yahoo.com