Re: [amibroker] Group of Windows (Enhancement Request)

Tigerdirect.com has good pictures, usually.  You will
find a BioStar SFF aluminum case and MB for the Athlon 64.

You can still install dual Raptor 10,000 rpm high speed fast
seek hard drives in RAID 0.  Two RAM slots hold 2 G.

Instructions are good enough to finish assembling the system
an hour or so. Wiring very neat.

The MB contains dual monitor support, but has an AGP port for
a Matrox $60 dual digital monitor 2D AGP card.

Your one ISA port may not be needed, unless you wish to have
audiophile & stereophile quality music playing. The M-Audio Rev. 7.1 card is
under $100 and the AEGO 2 speakers are highly recommended. <A
href="">www.acoustic-research.co.uk

Check it out for power, style, convenience and
cost.

MR

<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr