  >From:
  Glen Haponek

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2004 3:02
  PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Back Testing

  Anthony,

  When I highlight one of the plug-ins in the menu
  and click on unload they all go away, including my eSignal plug-in.  So
  I'm definitely not going to try to delete one.

  Another question that possibly you or some one
  else may have the answer for, if you don't mind.  I'm just getting
  familiar with AB, and have only input a small  component so far, but
  enough to generate some buy and sell signals. It appears to be
  trading during the premarket and after market hours.  I can find no
  setting to allow trading during normal market hours only, or to limit it to
  use of bars reported for 9:31 AM to 3:59 PM for analysis,
  only.  Am I missing something here, again?

  Glen
  <BLOCKQUOTE