Re: [amibroker] Comments on Van Tharp courses please

Greetings Glen,
	WRT looking into the future.

Say there exists a day that opened at the High, and closed at the Low  (common
enough).  Further, you are using Random() modified prices for both Buy and
Sell.

Then on a single bar trade, you might end up with BuyPrice=L+smallValue and
SellPrice=L+largerValue.  Which would mean you open a long position, by
buying in the afternoon, after you closed the position in the morning.

Gee, I *wish* I could do that!!

- --
	Nigel