RE: [amibroker] Text Background

Tomasz,

Part of this problem may be those people who are protecting themselves
from qwertyu1234565    whatever that is, with a firewall.

I do a lot of emailing and get back a significant # of bad emails.
Often when I contact the person in another means, I find it is because
their security blocked my email to them.

YUK!

Be good

Richard Boroff

In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx>
wrote: Hello,

Everyone contacting support PLEASE provide WORKING e-mail address.
Approximatelly 5% of support enquires come with invalid/not-working
reply address.