[amibroker] How to access exposures (holdings) in portfolio backtest

AmiBroker 4.51.1 Beta Read Me
February 25, 2004 10:48
THIS IS A BETA VERSION OF THE SOFTWARE. EXPECT BUGS !!!
Backup your data files and entire AmiBroker folder
first!
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
IMPORTANT: This archive is update-only. You have to install full
version 4.50 first.
Just run the installer and follow the instructions.
Then run AmiBroker. You should see "AmiBroker 4.51.1 beta" written in the
About box.
See CHANGE LOG below for detailed list of changes.
CHANGE LOG
CHANGES FOR VERSION 4.51.1 (as compared to 4.51.0)
  OLE interface methods numbering adjusted to maintain backward
  compatibility with previous versions and other programs referring to old OLE
  interface

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: prsobel
[mailto:prs7@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 11:08
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
4.50.11 updated?Build 11 of 4.50 seems to be available
as of 2/24/04 at:<A
href="">http://amibroker.com/download.html#amibrokerUnless
I missed it, I don't think its release has been announced nor does the
included ReadMe dated 12/11/03 shed any light on program
changes.Anyone know what's
different?Send BUG REPORTS to
bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
group FAQ at: <A