RE: [amibroker] What's wrong with this optimization?

Friends,

I know this is doable.  It is just that I've not done it and want to
know if anyone else already has the code for this and is willing to
post it.

What I have in mind is (say) I have 2 databases - One for Nasadaq 100
stocks and the other for S&P 500 stocks in folders C:\AMI\NAZ and
C:\AMI\SNP respectively.  Then I want to download the prices every
day from Yahoo.  And I want to do this using a JScript file.

Algorithm for JScript programs will be ===>

1) Invoke AmiBroker
2) Loop thru databases (first NAZ then SNP ... then any others)
.. 2.1) Load the 'current' database of loop
.. 2.2) Prepare the URLGET for each stock in the database
.. 2.3) Fetch data from Yahoo
.. 2.4) Import the fetched data
.. 2.5) Save database
3) Exit