[amibroker] Automation -- Downloding multiple databases from Yahoo

I'll take a crack at this :

FirstPeak = PeakBar( High, 0, 1);
SecondPeak = PeakBar( High, 0, 1);

//The above should provide the number of bars since the first and
//second peak. Now I assume that you only want to get the subsequent
//highs from the last value in the database
// Now barcount gives the total number of bars
// I'll assume you want an atr of 20

FirstIndex = barcount - FirstPeak[barcount] ;
SecondIndex = barcount - SecondPeak[barcount] ;
FirstHigh = High[FirstIndex] ;
AtrArray = ATR(20) ;

for ( i=SecondIndex; i < FirstIndex ; i ++
{
   if ( Low[i] < FirstHigh - AtrArray[i] )
            // do whatever you want if its true
}