  >From:
  Herman van den
  Bergen
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 7:16
  PM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: Stock basket
  tracking with AmiBroker real-time???

  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>Automated Trading, see the Amibroker-at list <A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AmiBroker-at/
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>herman.

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: <A
    href="">funnybiz@xxxxxx
    [mailto:funnybiz@xxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 1:10
    PMTo: <A
    href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
    Re: [amibroker] Re: Stock basket tracking with AmiBroker
    real-time???
    Herman,

    what does AT stand for, please?

    Markus