Re: [amibroker] ATTENTION, new virus is spreading fast

Has anyone have code or tried to write code to connect AB's eod or
realtime version to IB's TWS trading platform for datafeed.
According to Interactive brokers, any 3rd party that can write the
code that will allow their software to connect to them is aloud.

Can anyone help me with this information or send me to a developer
that has already done this.

Thank You
MR

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511