Re: [amibroker] Two CSI databases in AB (was Code challenge)

Steve D., John G. - Thanks for the prompt
reply on my request for information, and the reposting of the white paper.
  Looking forward to information from Steve's presentation later this
month.

Best personal regards
JOE
<BLOCKQUOTE

  Tillson's T3 Digital Filtering:Word-> Files possible?

  OK; it's now at:

  <A
  href="">http://tinyurl.com/32p4x