[amibroker] AddColumn-Sum of other columns

I'm new to AB and in need of some code help. I looked through the help
section, online tutorials, archives, etc. and cannot find anything about my
problem.
I'm trying to simply plot a line at "1". I've tried everything I can think
of and nothing worked, so I just forced the code using
Line = IIf( High > Low, 1,0 );
This does work, but there must be a better way. Below is the indicator I
want...and it does work in it's own crude way.
Can anyone help with this?
Thanks
Jim

col = IIf( Close > Ref( Close, -1 ), colorBrightGreen,colorRed );
Vol= Volume;
Avg=MA(Volume,20);
VA=Vol/Avg;
Plot(VA,"Volume", col, styleHistogram );
Line = IIf( High > Low, 1,0 );
Plot(Line,"1",colorBlue,styleLine);