Re: [amibroker] Re: Tim Tillson's T3 Digital Filtering:Word-> Files possible?

This
might be a good question to send to <A
href="">support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>herman

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mrdavis9
  [mailto:mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 1:50
  PMTo: amibrokeryahoogroupsSubject: [amibroker] Loosing
  Indicator Windows

  My computer was recently worked on, and when I tried to
  use Excel, it told me that I should put in the Microsoft Office CD in order to
  reactivate it so it would be fully functional.  While doing this I had
  various difficulties, but I finally got windows to shut down in the proper way
  so I could restart it as I was instructed to do.

  I rarely turn off my computer. After I restarted it, all
  of the indicator windows had reverted to a past arrangement that I used to
  have.  In  Tools>preferences>misc, I have always had, and
  still have, the proper checkmarks to  SAVE ON EXIT Preferences,
  Templates, and Layouts.

  Was the loss of the indicator windows most likely due to
  my using the MS Office CD, or do I need to do something else in order to
  insure that I do not lose indicator windows in the future?  Ron

  Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
  href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.596
  / Virus Database: 379 - Release Date: 2/26/2004Send
  group FAQ at: <A

Click Here