[amibroker] Exportint Layouts

My computer was recently worked on, and when I tried to
use Excel, it told me that I should put in the Microsoft Office CD in order to
reactivate it so it would be fully functional.  While doing this I had
various difficulties, but I finally got windows to shut down in the proper way
so I could restart it as I was instructed to do.

I rarely turn off my computer. After I restarted it, all
of the indicator windows had reverted to a past arrangement that I used to
have.  In  Tools>preferences>misc, I have always had, and still
have, the proper checkmarks to  SAVE ON EXIT Preferences,
Templates, and Layouts.

Was the loss of the indicator windows most likely due to
my using the MS Office CD, or do I need to do something else in order to insure
that I do not lose indicator windows in the future?  Ron D

Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.596 /
Virus Database: 379 - Release Date: 2/26/2004