From: "dalengo" <dalengo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 8:10 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Tim Tillson's T3 Digital Filtering:Word-> Files
possible?

Steve,
Could you please repost Tillson's paper in Files section here?
I could not find your earlier posting of the MS Word with the paper.
Thank you,
Alex

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steve Dugas" <sjdugas@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> This sounds interesting - would you mind offering a few words as
to how to properly use these for support/resistance? Is it simply
price staying above/below the T3? When it is crossed, how do you
determine the next level - maybe the next line on the rainbow?
Thanks very much!

> Steve D.

March 25th.  Tim will share his thoughts about developing
this "better moving average" and I will show traders how I use a
combination of T3's in mechanical positioning.

>   The T3's, various lengths, with personal "tweaks" are not
just "better moving averages"...they are the "best damn moving
averages" I've ever spun.  Not only do they perform (in classic
cross-over systems) better than other fancy moving averages, they
are, when used properly, superb measurements for support and
resistance.

>   One more thing:  I think that the T3(3) or T3(5) is the best
trailing stop I have ever stumbled across.  I feature the T3's when
displaying twenty to fifty charts a day in my free chat room and
this week, I'm giving a three-part moving average seminar that will
feature Tim's work.