[amibroker] Re: japanese candlesticks

Dave,

The news is good.

The csi number only get appended to stocks if one exports
inactives. If inactives are exported the csi number gets
appended to all stocks.

However, I maintain TWO csi databases in AB.

The one for trading only has actives and only has data for
1 year. CSI numbers do not clutter up these active tickers.

My "research" database has inactives so that is where I
need the help sorting stocks.

http://search.yahoo.com