Re: [amibroker] Re: Tim Tillson's T3 Digital Filtering:Word-> Files possible?

I attempted to create an indicator of the Max function for two
prices but get an error each time.  Can anyone offer some advice? I
thought that I followed the directions in the user's guide, but the
results tell me I am overlooking somthing.

Also, is the Automatic Analysis window the appropriate place to code
a system, and can you then use indicators that have been built in
the Indicator Builder, or must everything be written new in this
pane?

Will "Scan" then allow the real time analysis of selected equities
to take place with the system that is currently loaded?

Thenks,
Glen

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511